- Wikipedia: High beta fusion reactor
- Reuters:Lockheed says makes breakthrough on fusion energy project
- CNET: Lockheed figures out fusion (maybe)
- Aviation Week: Skunk Works Reveals Compact Fusion Reactor Details
- Sploid: Lockheed Martin’s new fusion reactor might change humanity forever
- TRF: Lockheed Martin promises fusion plants by 2024
The machine was designed by Dr. Thomas McGuire who did his PhD thesis on fusors at MIT. Chase said that “the fuel (two isotopes of hydrogen) has six orders [1.000.000] of magnitude higher energy density than oil. You can’t make a bomb from it, and it has no meltdown risk. It’s very different from nuclear fission reactors.”
3 secs faster on 200m and with more weight.